Thursday, November 13, 2014

Hot Wheels RC Street Hawk Remote Control Flying Car Product Review




My kids LOVED this toy! As a mom, I'm always looking for toys that are not only fun and educational, but also durable. I was very excited to have the opportunity to test one of the hottest toys this holiday season - Hot Wheels RC Street Hawk Remote Controlled Flying Car as a BzzAgent! Well... actually I had my 10 year old boy  and girl twins and 11 year old son test it for me. 


Checkout their YouTube Video below testing the product! It's amazing!  

Like most kids that get a new "amazingly" fun toy, each begged to play with it over and over again. It was amazing how you could remotely control it driving on the ground and then the next minute send it flying into the air. It was a little more difficult to control it when it was in the air, but it still was a blast! All three gave it two thumbs up!




This toy is a great toy for any boy, and even a girl! The age on the box stated that the toy was for people 8 yrs old and older. I actually think this toy is more geared for 10 years and older. I don't think my boys would have been careful enough with this toy at the age of 8 years old and the would have broken it within a few minutes. 

This toy is made of a foam like material and thin plastic parts. It's delicate in many ways. My boys thought it was pretty tough because they crashed it a few times. I'm not sure how many crashes this street hawk will be able to take. My gut says not many more. My last recommendation is that you also shouldn't fly it when it is windy. It is too hard to control and it will crash!

Overall this toy will keep your kids entertained (both boy and girl). I highly recommend it for this holiday season!

Available at Amazon, Walmart, Target


*As a Bzzagent, I was given this toy to review by Mattel for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment